mardi 5 juillet 2011

Dark Tranquillity / PoisonBlack / Fear My Thoughts - Live Paris (28/10/2008)



Dark Tranquillity / PoisonBlack / Fear my Thoughts

The Power and The Magic...

(par Metallic)




Where Death Is Most Alive - Tour 2008
Moment : 28/10/08.
Lieu : La Locomotive (Paris 18ème).



Fear My Thoughts_logo






PoisonBlack_logo






Dark Tranquillity_logo






Set-list Dark Tranquillity :

1) The Treason Wall
2) The New Build
3) Focus Shift
4) The Lesser Faith
5) The Wonders At Your Feet
6) Lost To Apathy
7) Inside The Particle Storm
8) Nothing To No One
9) Edenspring
10) Insanity's Crescendo
11) Dreamlore Degenerate
12) My Negation
13) Misery's Crown
14) Freecard
15) Punish My Heaven
16) The Mundane And The Magic
17) Final Resistance
18) Terminus (Where Death Is Most Alive)



Déposées par Metallic.



Dark Tranquillity / PoisonBlack / Fear My Thoughts @ La Locomotive, Paris 28/10/2008



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...